Saturday, August 13, 2011

Funny blogging experiences

So here's where a give a shout out to one of my best friends from college, Rachel Rogers.  So I was inspired by Rach to start a blog because I love catching up with what her little boy, Dylan is up to.  Unfortunately for Rach, this meant that once I got started she would start receiving mass facebook messages and phone calls from me for help.  She has been a great sport and given me great tips and help.  I think she is just happy that she will actually get to keep up with me now.

So....last night, Rach was going over some blogging things with me and she decided to follow my blog but warned me that I must stay faithful and continue posting.  I was SO excited that I was going to have my first and possibly only follower :)  Later, I logged on to see my new follower and noticed that I actually had two. I clicked on my mystery follower (they hadn't posted a profile picture) only to realize my second follower was myself.  How embarrassing.  How does one manage to become a follower of their own blog?!  Only me.  I promise I am not that desperate.


Funny #2

Glen ran out to grab a bottle of wine for a friend of ours and left me with a bouncing Buster.  He has been kind of grumpy today so we stuck him in his bouncer so he could do his absolute new favorite thing, bounce.  I was typing away on my school post and not really paying that close of attention to the sweet boy.  I noticed that it suddenly got really quiet and I turned around to see......

I guess he finds my blogging to be rather boring.

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Kelly! I'll be keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized you might not know who MelWatt is - it's Melanie, Wendi's Mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Buster. Too cute. Don't worry I'll become a follower too!

    ReplyDelete