Saturday, August 13, 2011

First day of school......

So, instead of Buster going to school (I don't like to call it daycare) for the first time on the day Glen and I both go back to work, we decided to start him early.  I wanted him to get used to it in small doses.  Or maybe it was just me who was going to need time to adjust.

 Buster all dressed up and ready for his first day of school.

He did great.  I picked him up by 11:30 so he was there all of four and half hours but he had a good time.  He hasn't adjusted to napping in a busy environment, but i know that will come with time.  He seems to be really happy every day when I come to pick him up and he loves his teacher Ms. Mott.  He gives me a quick glance whenever I get there and then goes back to staring at Ms. Mott.  Normally I would think this would make me super jealous, but it makes my heart happy to know that the he is loving where he is when I can't be with him.  I officially go back to work this Monday which also happens to be my birthday.  I think that must be the worst birthday present I have ever gotten. Boo! 

Friday morning before school.

Here are a couple random shots after bath time this week.  Buster loves his bath.  He is over the baby tub and likes to lie on his back in the big boy tub.  He kicks his feet the entire time and laughs and laughs.  I love this boy!
Thanks for my monkey towel Aunt Suzie.
I love my froggy towel Ms. Ashlea!


No comments:

Post a Comment