Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Months of Milestones

Let's hope I can remember how to do this blogging thing.  Grad school and work has definitely taken a hold of me leaving me little time to blog.  This is my attempt at capturing the major milestones we have had.
September 15th 7 months old



 



September 18th Buster crawled for the first time.  It is definitely an army crawl, but a quick one.  Glen took a video on his phone b/c it happened in the cry room at church.  Of course I missed it.  Unfortunately with our incredibly high tech phones (Ha!) we are unable to put it on the computer.  This clip was taken a few days later.





On the last day of September Buster's first tooth broke through and the second was quick to follow.



Buster was so lucky to have a visit from his Grandma and Grandpa Russell and his Uncle John and Uncle Jake.  He had so much fun playing with everyone.



Both uncles took a shot at feeding their nephew.  They both did a fantastic job!



Hanging out in his man robe after bath time.

Getting in a little snuggle time before going to bed!


A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
I was adamant about having Buster's picture taken at a pumpkin patch.  Glen was such a good sport and took us all the way to Dewberry Farms.  It was the Disneyworld of pumpkin patches.  I definitely got my fill and more.  Let's just say I don't see a need to return for a few years.  Happy to have the experience,and it was fun to go with good friends. 
 There will be more pumpkin pictures to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment